New Music in my Head

By C. Randall Waters on 2/26/2009 06:04:00 AM

Filed Under: , , ,

So lately i've been on a kick to find new music. Pandora.com and the new genius feature on iTunes have helped alot to find and listen to new bands that are in the indie category. Here are a few bands that i've really been into lately.
I have also renewed my interest in Ben Folds. I am just drawn to his music now way more that I ever was before. I also really like The Fray's new album. I know some of you don't like The Fray but i dig them a lot.  Death Cab has also really caught my attention these days. A few years ago I wrote them off. I don't know that was also back when I thought Apple was Satan. I have really grown up in the last few years.
In other exciting news about my music interest, David Crowder Band is working on their next album. Hopefully it will be released later this year. Once that album is released that is all I will be listening too for quite awhile. I'm a Crowder head, what can I say. They make really good music.

What are some bands that you have discovered lately or are your favorites? Leave a comment and share with me.