Book Review: The Noticer

By C. Randall Waters on 4/27/2009 06:36:00 PM

Filed Under: , ,

The Noticer
By: Andy Andrews

I saw the description for this book and decided to give it a go. I have never read anything by Andy Andrews before and I have never heard him speak before. I knew nothing about his writing, his life, or why this book was getting so much hype. So I sat down at work and began to read this book. (I was allowed to read all I wanted at work since I was a night auditor at a hotel.) Before I knew it I was completely wrapped up in this wonderful story.

Every page turned added new insight to my life and kept me wanting to know more about the way one man could make such a big difference just by paying attention to those around him. The Noticer takes you through lives of people touched and changed in the most radical, yet simple, way I have ever heard of. An old man giving new perspective an advice by simply breaking people's lives down to the basics. He takes out the complicated mess and provides a birds eye view.

This book, The Noticer, by Andy Andrews will entertain you and keep you wanting more. Then it will make you sit back and take a new perspective on your life all by looking at it in a simple way. It's a short and fast read that will not leave you disappointed.

Andy Andrews has also launched a project based off this new book, The Noticer Project. This project encourages you to reach out to the 5 most influential people in your life. It's not asking you to present a grand gesture to these people but in some way thank them for how they have influenced you. You can find more about the project here http://www.thenoticerproject.com/.

You can buy The Noticer by: Andy Andrews here.

On Twitter follow @AndyAndrews, @NoticerProject, and @Clyderandall