Head, Shoes, Dog

By C. Randall Waters on 4/13/2009 06:35:00 AM

Filed Under: , ,

I have a really bad headache right now and it just will not go away. I think its because I have worked so many days straight. Even though my job consists of me sitting here doing nothing its still very draining. Only two more nights and I will be done here at the Forest Park Suites.

I ordered new shoes. They are being delivered today. I am very excited because its been since October of 2007 that I got new shoes.

My dog, Marty, had a seizure last night and my Dad and I got really freaked out. Marty is our long haired chihuahua and he's not the brightest dog but hes the cutest lil thing ever. He is so sweet and loving. I just love it when he lays in my lap and that he tries to play with the big dogs. We tried to take him to our animal clinic which is supposed to be a 24 hour place. When we got there around 10pm there was no one there and Marty was still breathing really hard and shaking really bad. I guess they aren't 24 hour when the next day is Easter. By the time we got back home Marty was doing better but we're still worried bout him. The interweb says that chihuahua's are prone to seizures. So I guess I have an epileptic dog.  



Here's Marty McFly chillaxin with my Dad.


Sorry if i have some bad grammar here, my head really hurts right now.

1 comments for this post

Gabby has seizures too! We took her to the vet and they said that as long as it's not more than once every three months it's ok. Although I don't know if that's different for different breeds. Hope Marty is doing better!

Posted on April 18, 2009 at 11:37 AM