I don't see any Twouble wit Twitter

By C. Randall Waters on 3/21/2009 04:34:00 AM

Filed Under: , ,

Super News from current.com started a new season. Here is an episode about they did about the twittersphere. It pokes fun at the idea of what twittering really is. I don't know if I should take offense to this or not, but either way the video is absolutely hilarious. It brings up a great question though, "Why do you twitter?" What possesses you to hurl your life moments out into a community of people you may not even know? Why do we think or feel that people want to read about what your doing? Honestly I think its because we all do want to know. 
Twitter to me is an easy way for me to gather information about topics I care about and then to stay connected with friends in a very simple format. Friends I have who live out of town love to see what I am doing back home and vice versa. The friends I see on a regular basis can cut through the formalities of what did you do earlier or yesterday and can cut to the deeper more meaningful discussions. Twitter is just a flat out easy way to share information with others. 
If you're interested in what I do with twitter, follow me at http://twitter.com/clyderandall.